Thursday, January 19, 2012

Old Souls



Do you ever wonder about those spirits we knew before we came to earth to be born? Well, I do.

Past family members, loved ones and ancestors...possibly my great great great great whoever telling me stories about their life and how wonderful life will be. Kindred spirits that we are destined to be with in this life. Our siblings and our parents.

Incase you are thinking I've completely lost it...my faith believes in a pre-existence. A place where spirits congregate before they are sent to earth. I also believe that our ancestors and all those that have passed before us also reside there. Preparing us for our journey here.

Do you ever meet someone for the first time and it just "clicked"? You just knew that you knew each other in another life? That's exactly what I'm talking about!

Evie has been to visit her grandma Tillie a few times since being born four months ago. And I love how they look at each other- their expressions. Like Evie was meant to be a part of our family. That John and I were meant to be together so that Evie could be a part of gma T's family. That there is chance they knew each other way back when and now they have met again.

That's what I believe.








No comments: