Tuesday, May 06, 2014

Have you ever had a day....

Evie is having a day. A day where she is cranky, bossy and needy. Which is pretty much a typical day for any 2 year old, but today seems to rank pretty high on the terrible two scale.  But I'm guessing it's probably because she's been up since 5:45am. And naps on Tuesdays are rare, because of the girls' schedules. The twins get out early...smack dab in the middle of nap time. So then I'm faced with the dilemma of do I put her down for a 30 minute nap (some sleep is better than no sleep) or just skip it or try to put her down for a bit once everyone is picked up around 3:30? Which even then she'll only get an hours worth of a nap before I wake her up. Because I don't want her oversleeping which will put her bed time off even later. UGH...I really hate Tuesdays!

And today Corynn, Evie and I are going to the zoo after school. Awesome planning there, Audra.

My advice for the day...





I'm seriously hoping she outgrows it soon and the 'threes' aren't so bad!

Fingers crossed, folks!


No comments: