Sunday, November 25, 2007

Turkey Day!

We spent Thanksgiving with the Kelly's (John's parents and his grandma). It was a great time- just visiting and hanging out with family. John's grandma is hilarious and always has something funny or crudely sarcastic to add to the conversation. I love that woman!




Nancy went through her second battle with breast cancer this year. It was a long road, but she's doing great now. We were all most thankful for her health and presence in our lives. It wouldn't be the same with out her.







This is Kwynn stirring the gravy...can you sense her enthusiasm! In her own words- "I'm just not a domestic kind of girl!" - where do these kids get this stuff!? :)







This is John's dad cutting the turkey...











and this is him sneaking a little nibble...haha! (thanks, Jeff!)

:o)






I had the best of intentions when I tried to get a cute picture of the girls- and this what I got! I should have known!

At least they love each other!








And here comes grandpa...trying to settle the troops! He's an awesome grandpa!





It was a fun day! A day filled with good food, good people and lots of good memories!

1 comment:

Deb said...

It looks like you had so much fun. I love that last picture of the girls with grandpa... so priceless!