Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Everyone survived...

Everyone came home happy and ready to go back tomorrow- so I would say that's a good sign! The girls don't mind the bus...except there was this one funny thing.


When they got home this afternoon and were emptying bookbags, I asked about the red tags zip-tied to their backpacks. Kwynn told me that the tag was so the teachers made sure she got on the right bus after school. McKynna's response, "I just wish it didn't clash with my bag!"

Such a girly thing to say! But it was cute!

We also had our final Dinner with Director at Lincoln Children's Zoo. It was super fun- we met the bobcat and he did some tricks for us. Then we went in to the leopard holding facility and met one of the leopards. He even did some tricks for us. I really recommend to everyone- upgrade your membership to the Family Fun Pack- its worth it!

Then we had Dairy Queen for dessert...a first day of school tradition!

No comments: