Friday, August 22, 2008

Ode to Caden


Today was the last day of watching Mr. Caden. It was a really great time and we all had a blast spending time with the little guy. The girls became quite attached. In fact, Corynn asked Deb if it would be ok to have Caden over for a playdate with her. She's 5 and he's 6 months...I'm sure it would work! :)

Anyway- we'll miss him. And I'll miss our daily conversations over the lunch hour...my conversations with Deb not Caden! :) It was fun conversing with an actual adult...and comforting to know we really have a lot more in common than I had originally thought!

We'll miss you guys...we'll definitely have to keep in touch!

C-A-D-E-N
by Corynn and Kynna

C- cute
A- ahhhhh!
D-drooler
E-extra sweet
N- nice

Corynn and Kynna worked on this tonight and wanted me to post it for Deb and Caden.

Here are some of the nick-names Corynn had for him.

Mr. grunt-grunt
sweet and sour
drooler man
Mr. Man
and sweetie pie

she's going to miss ya, little man!

4 comments:

Hollie said...

Woe, is someone moving?

Audra said...

no- I'm going back to school since all of my kids are gone all day...the hours just didn't work out. I wish they would have though!

Hollie said...

Wow, what are you going back to school for? Good for you. I have thought of that. Well, that is awesome, good luck with it!

Oh, and he looks like so much fun too!

Deb said...

Caden insisted on grunting throughout this entire post... he wouldn't have it any other way. As you know, this is one of his favorite pass-times. ;)

We will miss you guys too and will need to get together for "playdates". I will miss talking with you over lunch too... somedays it was therapeutic. You guys are awesome and we love and appreciate you!!! I love the Caden poem and all of his nicknames. xoxoxoxo