Saturday, August 16, 2008

Friday FUNNIES!!!!

This is a day late- but it took a little bit for me to think it was funny.

Yesterday Pucca was sucking on a cinnamon disk candy. When she took a drink - she half way swallowed it and it lodged in her throat. She wasn't completely choking- bug gagging and throwing up for like 10 minutes. I was starting to freak out when Deb got here (to pick up Mr. C). I was afraid it would go down further and cut her breathing off completely. I'm trained in CPR/First Aid and a certified instructor. Her half choking- half not status completely threw me for a loop. Anyway- after about 5 more minutes of puking she finally got it out. She's perfectly fine now. By the way- none of this is the funny part...it was far from it.

But once the situation was over and Deb was heading out the door- Kwynn asks "So I suppose this is going on the blog." Then Kynna says "Oh, ya- that's totally blogworthy."

I just shook my head (why would I blog about my daughter almost choking to death? and the irony is I am)- but now I think I've created some blogging monsters. Can't wait to see what they post when they enter the blogging world...

1 comment:

Deb said...

It's funny how when anything dramatic happens, one of the reactions is that it must go on the blog. I'm so glad Corynn is okay... I have to admit that was a little scary.