Sunday, November 28, 2010

Lewandowski Tailgate

My side of the family came down and spent Friday with us- which was so much fun! My older brother lives in Utah and my younger brother lives in Kansas...so getting all together is wonderful!

Here are the three eldest grandchildren... Notice the guilty looks and slingshot!?

Pucca and her 'friend'

These three spent two hours digging for worms in the gardens- thank goodness for the beautiful weather!

My grandparents!

All of the grandkids minus the littlest one...he was done with all the picture taking

Both my brothers and their families, my family, my grandparents and my mom

AND the newest addition to our family....my nephew, Stanley! Isn't he cute!!!!!




1 comment:

Jared Lewandowski said...

We really had a great time! The wings were awesome! Thanks for having us :)