Friday, February 18, 2011

a failing effort

I'm not quite sure how this week just flew passed me so quickly! It seemed like everyday there was stuff going on.

I was hoping to get back into blogging regularly again. Obviously, I failed this week! :(

I don't want this to turn into a pregnancy blog- because I'm really just trying to focus on my health and family right now. Hoping this will help the ump-teen weeks I have left whoosh right by. Plus- I hate complainers! Women who are pregnant just need to suck up the suckiness of morning sickness, nausea, back pain, headaches, swelling feet and ultimately - transforming into a whale. It sucks...but SO worth it!

Friends were getting pregnant on a seemingly constant rotation and some would 'complain' - I just wanted to say "I would give anything to be puking my granola cereal into the kitchen sink and have an expanding belly with a growing miracle inside- SO STOP COMPLAINING!"

And even after today (a horrendously bad day- sorry to the lady on 48th street in the tan van that had to watch me throw up out my car window during carpool this morning!) I'm still so so thankful for this chance!

So on the list for next week:

A post about Vegas (a few more pix and a story or two)
A funny little story about taking pucca and the neighbor boy out to dinner.
A way past due Vday post for my family
and how we're planning for Pucca's baptism! (can you believe she's almost 8!?)

Oh and I want to post about the twins- they are presenting a video/slide show presentation at two different LPS functions for their Water Conservation quest! Pretty cool!


Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Kindergarten Team said...

I love this post...it sucks...but SO WORTH IT!!! And don't worry, I am sure the lady on 48th street wasn't looking. :)

McAllister Family said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah! I am SO SO excited for you! I haven't been on your blog for so long...actually I haven't been on anyone's blog in SO long! I am just so incredibly happy for you and your family, Audra! Congratulations!
PS- We just might be having babies at the same time! Because we are having a baby due August 9th! Can't wait to see you when you drive through town in a few weeks.