Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Feels like FALL...


Have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE fall?! Yesterday and this morning have really gotten me wishin' fall would just hurry up and come! Yesterday evening we had the windows open- and it was perfect! We kept them open lastnight...it was nice to sleep with something besides a sheet! I think I sleep better when its a little chilly...

anyway- then this morning...I just had to go on a walk! It was BEAUTIFUL! Had me thinking a little about our trip to Alaska and all the walking we did there!

the girls complained this morning because they had to wear jackets...how can you complain about weather like this?!! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT

not to mention its perfect football weather!!!!

1 comment:

Hollie said...

It's my favorite season too:) I love it. The high today was 65 today. I love it.