Monday, September 22, 2008

A 'twin' thing


The girls are playing the twin trick on their teachers and friends today. You know- the one where you dress in the same clothes and see if anyone can tell you apart. They are going even one step further and switching places in math class.

Just so you know- I fully support this. I think if its all in fun and if it only happens once- then what's the harm. Plus it has to be annoying correcting everyone all the time on which sister you are...they still have to correct family members once and awhile too! So I'm all for it- plus its kind of funny! John, on the other hand- would prefer them not to do it. Especially when I told him that tomorrow night- we have parent-teacher conferences with the girls' teachers. Should make for an interesting meeting!

Here's to wishing the girls luck! Hope it works!

2 comments:

Deb said...

This is awesome!!! I hope everything goes well.

Kindergarten Team said...

You go girls!!! Let me know how it turns out! :)