Wednesday, August 19, 2009

First day of school 2009

ITS HERE! ITS HERE!

As excited as I am for the first day of school...my mommy heart strings were tugged on this morning. My twinnies are off to middleschool. My baby is a first grader.


I woke up early this morning and made the girls a special breakfast... bear pancakes and hearts. Bear pancakes are a Kelly family tradition. Grandpa Kelly (John's gpa) would make them for the grandkids on special occasions- like Christmas morning. This morning felt deserving of such a special treat!

The girls all picked out their own outfits...weeks ago. Its cute to see their individual sense of style start to shine.


The twins were a little apprehensive this morning, but as soon as they saw some of their friends- they were off and running. Literally!


Pucca was nervous too. There are only 4 girls in her class of 20...and she's taller than all of them. She held onto my hand until the last possible second.



Can't wait to hear how the day went! Much love to my girls and their day of school!

No comments: