I can't believe how fast this year seemed to zoom by! Has me a little worried for this year...my children are just growing up too darn fast! Come April- our little one will be getting baptized and come July- we'll have teenagers in the house! Jeeeshhhh!
But I'm getting ahead of myself...the point of this post is to reflect on 2010.
- This was the first year in our new HOME!
- Great Gma Hoskins turns 98 (and now it will only be a few more weeks until she's 99!)
- Mom was really sick and almost died! A year of growing up for me and a year of healing for her.
- Birthdays and parties! John's mini surprise party, Pucca's 'buggy' party and the twins' twilight party.
- Field trip with Pucca's class to the Nature Center. Complete with a jumping pass across this bridge. The same bridge that collapsed with some children on it a few weeks later! Scary!
- Courtyard renovation and baby duckies!
- My bestest friend had her fifth baby boy!
- A quick trip to CO, Garden of the Gods and a Renaissance Fair with the girlies and my mom.
- A trip of a lifetime to ALASKA with the family! The twins spent their bday in Glacier Bay!
- Pucca had Stuhr class and a week of fun with her grandparents!
- Our beautiful garden flooded....sad...very sad!
- John and I celebrated our 12 year anniversary!
- Trip to CO with John and the girls. Emma gets sick and John broke his foot...kind of a lousy vacation overall! Too bad because we love it there!
- Pucca's big Halloween party!
- Big Thanksgiving shin-dig with my whole family!
- A very lovely holiday spent with our amazing families!
SOOOOO much more happened last year...and it was difficult to narrow it down. As I was going through photos and blog posts I noticed my post count for the year was low. I've tended to blog less as the year progressed. Busier? Not enough time? Nothing interesting? Too lazy?
Most likely a combination of 'all of the above'. I didn't make any resolutions this year. I never keep them so what's the point- right!? But I do promise to be more regular about updating ya'all about our family happenings and moments of interest! Happy 2011!