Tuesday, August 14, 2012

First day 2012

Today was the first day of school for three of the girls! Corynn has started 4th grade and the twins are now in HIGH SCHOOL....what!? Crazy- I know!

Corynn has known her teacher for awhile- she's the mom of a boy Corynn has been in class with since Kindergarten. She seems really nice and her name is Tarynn...she's got the 'ynn' thing going too! :)

Corynn has picked out school outfits for the next 8 days and has them laid out and numbered. So cute! She's excited to meet new kids and reconnect with old friends. After school I learned she has 3 new students in her class...2 girls that are pretty nice and a boy that is a pain! Her words not mine! :)


The twins had a pretty good day too- I think. At least from what they told me...you know how teenagers can be. The biggest gripe was about the lack of a salad bar. My kids have lived on salad bar for lunch for the last three years. Now they are back to cold lunch...so they can bring their own salad I presume. Today was freshman only...so they are a little apprehensive about tomorrow when all 9th-12th grade students will be roaming the halls together. Time will tell, but I'm sure they will adjust perfectly well.


And our annual 'First Day of School' photo:





No comments: