Friday, April 10, 2015

Crazy kid

Evie is reaching the age where her personality is starting to develop and she's becoming a little person, rather than just a toddler. It's been so much fun watching her grow up. She is full of sass and can have a meltdown that rivals Chernobyl, but she's so much fun! We love her to pieces!

She loves visiting John at work and "helping" him cut purchase orders



Her fashion sense is second to none! This little number is something she threw together for quick visit to Dairy Queen. 

When she is tired- she is tired. She will fall asleep anywhere (attributed to the Kelly genes). She was playing a game on the iPad. I left the room for less than minute and ZONK... she was OUT! 


She will be starting preschool in the fall. There are days I think how lonely it will be with out my partner in crime. But most days I'm pretty sure I'll survive just fine! :)

No comments: