Monday, December 08, 2008

Proud


One of my nephews was baptized this past weekend. They moved to Utah earlier in the year...so this is the first big family 'event' that we haven't all been at! Kind of sad...because eventhough we argue and fight - we're family and always support eachother.

(The man of the hour is in the gray shirt)





Since we couldn't be there- I wanted to let him know we were thinking about him!

Here's everyone's thoughts:

That is so cool! Wish we could have been there! - Kynna

Wow! You're 8 already?! Just growing up so fast! That's really neat- Kwynn

When is it my turn? 'My friend' didn't get baptized- did he? Cuz I'm older! (I had to remind her this was a message for N and she got back on task) That's nice- did they have cake or cookies? -Pucca

Congratulations, N! You took an amazing step this weekend- one that's full of responsibility and accountability, but you'll handle it well because you're a great kid with a loving family. Wish we could have been there to show you our support- we love you! - Aunt Audra

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for doing this! Nicholas appreciates it so much and it means the world to him!