Sunday, September 23, 2007

Big RED Fun!


On Saturday, John and I took the girls and a friend of theirs to the Husker game. It was Corynn's first official full length game- and she had a blast! She hunted down Herbie and LIttle Red every chance she got and she LOVED screaming at the top of her lungs! She also really liked the cheer leaders!
The twins brought thier friend Elizabeth to the game. It was her first Husker experience- and she had a lot of fun too! She is small and petite for her age and the sweetest little thing. So it shocked us a bit when she started yelling (and I mean YELLING)
"Go big red! Kick 'em in the head! Don't give them roses- give them bloody noses!"

John and I were sitting on the ends with the girls in between us and we just looked at eachother. Then she yelled it again-even louder. Still shocked that this was coming from this sweet little creature- I asked where she learned that.

Her reply-"The twins taught me it!"

Talk about floored- my sweet angels?!- Naaaaaaaaahhhhh! :o)


The other funny thing was when Hill dropped a huge pass in the 3rd quarter. The whole stadium did a collective "ughhhhhhh"
The poor kid through his hands up and hit his helmet. Corynn looked at me with her eyebrows all scrunched up and her hands on her hips and said, "That's not very nice of everyone! He tried hard! He'll do better next time."

Funny that a four year old can put support and sportsmanship into perspective. Such a smart little cookie!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How neat! I am glad Corynn sat through the game- Cayden wouldn't! And what a sweetie!