Monday, September 10, 2007

My dad's teeth

I have never had a cavity. John has never had a cavity. McKynna has never had a cavity. Kwynn has never had a cavity. Corynn had three cavities- and now three shiny fillings. My father had horrible teeth- crooked, small, brittle teeth that were cavity prone. I only inherited the small crookedness- but Puka is prone to cavities. She also has very long roots on her baby teeth- which means she may not start losing teeth until she is 7 or 8. She will have her baby teeth for awhile...


The twins didn't start losing teeth until the end of 1st grade- they were so heart broken when their friends lost teeth and received special boxes and treats for losing a tooth. Kwynn swore one of her front teeth was loose- and seven months later it was still there- still loose according to Kwynn.

I also had to wear braces for three years- so if Corynn is the only one with bad teeth- I should consider myself lucky. One out of three isn't bad!

No comments: