Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Cool little tool

My mother-in-law told me about a website a few years ago and I have been searching for it ever since. Its a site that gives you meal recipes based on the ingredients you have on hand. One Saturday- I surfed the internet for about two hours and found one! Probably not the same one- but a pretty darn good one.

I have used it several times- when I need to make something and don't want to run to the store. Especially the desserts and salads. Most meals are ready in 30 minutes or less. BONUS!

Just wanted to share with all you busy mamas out there- hope you like it!

Kraft Foods. com

http://www.kraftfoods.com/main.aspx?s=recipe&m=recipe/knet_recipe_byingredient

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow- thanks! I used it lastnight! I wanted a new chicken and pasta dish and it gave me like 50 recipes! It was hard choosing just one- thanks again!