Friday, June 20, 2008

Friday FUNNIES!!!!

Here are a couple of funny things Pucca has said...


She plays tball with a bunch of new kids she's never met before. At last game I heard her talking to one of the other little girls and I overheard this...

"Ya, well I live by a graveyard...you know, like in Scooby-Doo!"

It's actually on the other side of the golf course, but anyway- it was funny! The other little girl's eyes got really big.


She was helping John season some pork shoulders for our party next weekend - and she asked John what kind of meat it was. John said "Boston Pork Butt"
Pucca gasped in shock and said "Now dad- that is soooooo inappropriate!"

Too cute!

1 comment:

wendysue said...

I used to always laugh when my mom would send me down to the freezer to pull out the roast for Sunday dinner and the package said "Rump roast!!"

p.s. Whitney was SO entertained with Pucca last night. . .thanks!!