Thursday, June 26, 2008

Hot MAMA!

It was sooooo HOT yesterday!! Even by my jaded Nebraskan standards! And it was all the stinkin humidity that made it so unbearable!

I am so glad that when I was in GI town last weekend- we made a side trip to Hastings to see a gma- I picked up two of those big hard plastic pools. They were like $8 or something cheap like that. Anyway- one for the girls and one for Emma, of course! She thought it was hot yesterday too! And boy did she love her pool! I'll take some pix next time she's out - I hear its supposed to be even warmer today...

The girls use the other pool for filling water guns and splashing eachother. Its obviously not big enough to swim in- but gives them sufficient water to cool off and entertain themselves for awhile.

Good luck surviving the heat today! Drink lots of water and stay cool!

No comments: