Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Dinner with Director #2

Tonight we had our second dinner with the director at the Lincoln's Children Zoo. It was fun! We took a little tour of the kitchen- where all the food and meals for the animals is prepared. And then we saw the Enrichment room- a room where they make toys and enrichment type stuff for the animals. And then finally we took a tour of the behind the scenes area for the naked mole rats. It was very interesting!

I took pictures of the tour to upload for this post- but I didn't get a picture of my favorite part of the evening! Our kids! They were the best behaved kids there and it made John and I soooooo proud! The other kids were bouncing off walls, touching things that were off limits and being loud during the tour. Ours were very patient and tentative- such GOOD kids!

Anyway...when you have a special happy moment like that- its really all that matters! I have to cherish these moments...they don't come often! haha! :)

1 comment:

Deb said...

Your girls ARE awesome and they are so well behaved and I am always impressed by how well they listen. You & John have done such a great job raising them.

I may be calling you for help down the road when Caden gets a little older. ;)