Tuesday, July 01, 2008

gogogogogo

This morning was go-go-go! If/when I leave the house- I try to get all my errands in. Yes, partly because of gas prices- but also because I have all three kids (sometimes more) tagging along. And trust me- you only want to go out and do errands once!

Today we had:

shoes - McKynna needed sandals, but we ended up getting her sandals and a new pair of church shoes. Kwynn needed sandals and running shoes- we got both of those and a pair of church shoes. Corynn needed running shoes- she got those and a pair of sandals (actually a pair of flipflops with fake jewels on the side- so her!)

Surprisingly enough- we only had to go to three stores! Which is pretty impressive when shopping with three girls!

Gasoline- fill up the van. I had been driving around the last three days with my fuel light on...oops!

Russ's- stop by Russ's and stock up on some of their 10 for $10 mix and match before the sale ends tomorrow.

Post office - mail letters, bills and such

Blockbuster - Take movies back

I think I'm good for tomorrow- but Thursday will be another go go go day! Big Kelly shindig planned for the weekend. Should be fun!

No comments: