Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Five

Well- I was tagged by Amanda so here it goes...

Ten years ago I was...
  1. Getting ready to start college
  2. The twins were only two weeks old...
  3. probably not sleeping much
  4. Exhausted
  5. way too young to be dealing with all that! :)
Five things on today's 'to do' list...
  1. Get the rest of stuff needed for taco salads
  2. Watch Caden
  3. Pick up guest room
  4. go to the library with the kids
  5. call my gma
Five snacks I enjoy...
  1. pretzels
  2. string cheese
  3. cottage cheese
  4. red apples
  5. popcorn (air popped not microwave)
Five things I would do if I was a millionaire...
  1. buy a house
  2. invest
  3. donate
  4. travel
  5. give some to 'certain' family members :)
Five places I have lived...
  1. house in GI town
  2. apt in GI town
  3. house in GI town
  4. apt in GI town
  5. Lincoln
exciting- I know!

okay- so I tag Jess and Hollie

1 comment:

Hollie said...

How fun! Thanks for tagging me. I'll get right on it!