Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Busy little bee

Our family is meeting up with the rest of the Kelly clan in KC this weekend- to hang out, shop and tour-ize KC's best sites.

The fun all starts Thursday- we're heading out at noon...but before then I have a crap load of stuff to do...not to mention Just John and I are taking the girls to CO for a week and we leave for that next Thursday. Since the turn around time in between trips is short- it feels like the load of stuff to do has doubled!

Any-whooooooooo....I'm so not complaining. I'm so thrilled with the upcoming trips and spending time with family! In fact I love traveling and vacations...its the two days before that are always a killer!

A quick run down of my to-do list:

  • Completely catch up on laundry (as of right now that's only 2 loads...yeahhhh!)
  • Pick up the house- completely clean if possible, but its looking unlikely
  • Get Ems stuff ready for Kennel
  • Finish packing bags (everything is out, just need to actually get out the luggage and 'pack' it
  • Get all electronics out and charged (5 ipods, three cameras, 1 video camera, a wii, a laptop, 3 DSs and both cellphones)...charging last thing right now.
  • Pay and mail out bills (yuck)
  • color hair - if there's time...otherwise I'll take it with me to CO and do it there
  • make packing list for CO trip
  • Get all confirmations and other paper work printed off and organized for both trips
  • watch a movie with Just John (scheduled for tomorrow night at 7:45pm...yippeee!)
  • head to church tomorrow evening and help quilt for a bit (5:30-7:30)
  • hopefully VT with Shannon (thinking thursday a.m if it works)
I know...I know... lists! Can't help it- I'm all about the lists! In fact my new favorite application on my mac- is the sticky notes! I'm not even going to tell you how many I have on my desktop!!! shameful, really! - but I am saving paper...

No comments: