Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Favor-licious

Some close family friends of ours- have a daughter who is getting married in Dec. My mom and I are throwing the bridal shower...its a kitchen themed shower- which is very practical and seemed to work perfect for the young couple.

Anyway... I had alot of fun getting things ready for the shower...could it be I'm starting to like crafty projects or just that I really love this family....hmmmm.

So the party favors were by far my favorite...

They are little tins filled with a great home-made spice rub that I mixed up. The white card stock cut-out underneath the 'Thank You' leaf has an easy recipe to use the rub in.

All are in a basket with a little sign that says "Thanks for helping spice things up!"

I scored on the little tins...60 for $10!!! Killer, I know!

FUN FUN - hope everyone has fun!!

4 comments:

Christy said...

WHERE DID YOU GET THOSE TINS??? Those are so cute.

You amaze me, Audra!

Deb said...

Love it! Love it! Do tell where you got those tins... I have ideas running through my head and at that price, I think I'll have to bite. ;)

Audra said...

at walmart- wedding/party isle on the one of the ends. They were on clearance. I was there today getting something and saw they had a few left- or I have a package of 30 left that I didn't use if someone wants them...just let me know.

Christy said...

Can I buy them from you? I've been looking for those but couldn't bring myself to pay online prices for them. I want to make a Christmas advent with them.

Or, maybe I'll make the trek out to Walmart while Eva's at gymnastics.