Tuesday, October 09, 2007

the creepy sneaky cold!

Thunder- Kristina's little boy- came over with a runny nose about two weeks ago. Then last week Kynna had a really bad cough and Puka was sneezing and had a runny nose. Then this week- the little baby I watch came over yesterday- sick with a cold.

Kynna is better. Puka is on tail end. The rest of us have been taking our vitamins, washing hands like crazy and I've been spraying lysol like a mad man!

I'm hoping to avoid the cold- because all you moms out there know...moms CAN'T get sick! We just don't have the time. But realistically I know I will end up getting it and most likely be the last one to get it- the super killer strain of the cold that finishes off anyone who survived the first round!

ughhh- I think the worst part is the waiting. Hoping not to catch it....trying to prevent it...knowing your going to get it anyway...

Just one of the joys of motherhood!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well that's not good! Hope you stay well and I completely understand - moms can't get sick!