Friday, October 05, 2007

TOP 10

My top ten favorite movies:

Honorable Mention- Lake Placid (1999 Bridget Fonda, Oliver Platt, Betty White and Bill Pullman- FUNNY!)


#10 - tie between Grease and Little Shop of Horrors (love the music)

#9 - Three way tie- Pretty in Pink/Breakfast Club/Sixteen Candles (gotta love the 80's)

#8 - Three Musketeers (1993 with Charlie Sheen, Chris O'Donnel and Keifer Sutherland)

#7 - Philadelphia Story (1940 with Katharine Hepburn and Cary Grant)

#6 - Footloose (Kevin Bacon 1984)

#5 - Crash (2005)

#4 - Love Actually (romantic/comedy 2003- Hugh Grant, Colin Firth, Keira Knightly, Liam Neeson and Emma Thompson)

#3- Ever After (I'm a sucker for a good cinderella story! 1998)

#2- Goonies (duh!!!!!) 1985



And the number one of all time.....

#1 - Sabrina (Audrey Hepburn and Humphry Bogart- black and white romance- ahhhhhhh!)1954

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are some really great movies! I like them all!

Audra said...

I like black and white movies- but they usually have crappy endings- which tends to ruin the movie. So I am a bit picky about old movies- a few select ones end with resolve.

Its actually quite hard to find a good movie anymore. But some good ones that I have seen lately are:

Premonition and Disturbia

Anonymous said...

I never knew you liked old movies (not the 80s ones, the older ones!)

I will have to watch a few of those.