Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Getting to know my HOLIDAY side

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? wrapping paper
2. Real tree or artificial? artificial
3. When do you put up the tree? the day after Thanksgiving
4. When do you take the tree down? The week between Christmas and New Years
5. Do you like eggnog? umm- NO!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I always liked finding my stocking on Christmas morning
7. Do you have a nativity scene? No- I really want one, but it has to be perfect and just haven't found that ONE yet!
8 . Hardest person to buy for? grandparents and parents
9. Easiest person to buy for? Corynn- anything Disney Princess
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? A sweatshirt with a horse painted on it - I was in highschool. I felt bad for never wearing it.
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Snail mail cards all the way!
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? A tie between the cartoon and movie of the GRINCH
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? All year long
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I don't think so- pretty sure its a NO
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Gma Tillie's divinity and cheese frenchies
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? clear
17. Favorite Christmas song? O Holy night
18. Travel for Christmas or stay at home? Doesn't matter as long as we are with family
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? no
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? We either use a big bow or a santa hat
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? My family always did it Christmas eve- but I love watching the kids Christmas morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Christmas songs on the radio... in OCTOBER!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love O Holy Night too! Remember in singers at the Christmas concert with all the candles. It was so neat!