Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas whirlwind!

Its always crazy busy when we go home... this year was no exception!

Saturday night we hung out with our friends and their families. The kids had a blast, swimming and playing wii (I think the adults had more fun!).


Here all the kids - ages range from 9 to 21 months









Here's Corynn and her friend- they are one month apart. In fact he was born on Corynn's due date...









Here is a pic of the FIVE generations of women on my side of the family!








Santa made a visit over to the Kelly's on Christmas Eve- It was very difficult trying to get a good picture of all the kids. Hopefully my brother in law snapped a better one!






Even my in laws got in on the Santa action.... too cute!









In the pic above, Nancy is holding a shoe- that' s because she is an avid Wii bowler and quite a pro! She can outscore all of us! So Santa brought her a monogrammed bowling shirt and used bowling shoes. It was really just TOO funny! She was a great sport!



Here she is striking her signature wii bowling pose - she also wearing the bowling shirt and shoes!









Christmas was really great! My brother, Jared and his family- me and the girls and my little brother Trev all went to the movies on Christmas day. We went and saw National Treasure 2. Going to a movie on Christmas day is tradition in my family- it was a pretty good movie too!

We really had a great time being back home and seeing the families! But its also great to be back home!


oh and on a side note... Emma didn't make the trip with us, instead she went to a doggie spa while we were away. She got to go swimming, had Christmas dinner, daily playdates with other dogs and one on one time with a trainer. I think she was just a little spoiled! But she seems happy to be home! The things we do for our dogs! my oh my!

2 comments:

Deb said...

Glad to have you back!!! I love the bowling shirt and shoes. And where did you take Emma? We are on the lookout for a new kennel and Jonzy loves to be spoiled.

Audra said...

Its called Kennel Inn- they have a website just google it for Lincoln Ne. She really seemed to like it and I was super impressed!