Thursday, December 06, 2007

Snow dog!

Emma always gets excited, hyper and restless the night before snow. Last night she was freaking out- she kept wanting to go outside (presumably to see if the snow had come yet). She about knocked me over this morning when I let her out of her kennel. She ran right over me towards the door. But still no snow.


But now we have about 4 inches of snow or better in south part of the city...and I decided Ems had waited long enough. I let her out to play.


Here she is running in the snow...












Putting her face in the snow...







Eating snow...







Chilling in the snow after an exuberant 5 minutes of playing. What a sweetie!





Corynn was quite displeased that only Ems could play outside... she has to wait until the snow has stopped. In her words "I wish I was a dog!"

2 comments:

Deb said...

Seriously, what would we do with out these wonderful dogs? Don't they just brighten your day? Our dog loves the snow too... maybe he also knew snow was coming last night as he was so very hyper. My favorite is when Jonzy does the "deer jump" in the snow... he looks like a little deer prancing.

Anonymous said...

She's cute! but I still don't want a dog, kids are enough work! :D