Thursday, September 24, 2009

Catching up

This week has been full and busy...showings, parent teacher conferences for the twins, showings, meetings, showings, appointments...you get the picture!


First of all, we are thrilled with the amount of interest in our house! We've been told we are on three families' short lists and we're having another open house this weekend. The cleaning is becoming less obsessive, I think. Either that or I've become accustomed to scrubbing the toilet, showers and tile floors every other day...hmmmm... hard to say.

Secondly, my dear sweet little brother and girlfriend broke up. That's a bummer for two reasons...one, I really liked her! And two, so much for that cute 'hearty' picture I made of them in the last post. owell

And lastly- mom and I are off to see Wicked today! YAY! I am sooooooo excited! Plus when you add mom and I together with a road trip, it always equals interesting! On one road trip we ended up sleeping at crack hotel in some small po-dunk town in Wyoming. Our bathroom door had bullet holes in it and the tv was chained to the wall...seriously! Oh and another time, I was pulled over by the state patrol for failing to use my blinker at an intersection (a country intersection and I didn't know which way I was turning until I was out in the middle- what was I to do!) and it gets worse! I was practically given a sobriety test because my mom and I couldn't quit laughing.

Good times!

1 comment:

Kindergarten Team said...

Have a great time! I am kind of jealous...today could go down as yet another day not to keep in the record books! So happy to hear the house stuff is going well!!