Friday, January 15, 2010

transition


Its happened!
I've lived and breathed for 360 months. 1560 weeks. 10957 days. However you look at it...I'm getting up there!


I don't think this little auburn haired chiquita could have ever dreamed of such a wonderful life! I'm married to my bestfriend. I have amazing children. I have an awesome family. My brothers and I actually love eachother and get along (I don't think I'm the only one surprised with that one!). Life has been bumpy at times- but as I look back, each bump has taught me a valuable lesson.

I have been asked numerous times "What do you want for your birthday?" I honestly don't want for anything. I am so content and happy with all that I have!

Sooooooo....
Now this dark haired mama, grown and mature, is pleasantly awaiting the next 30 years.


bring. it. on.

3 comments:

Kindergarten Team said...

Okay my dear...by the looks of your picture...are you SURE you are grown and mature?!! JUST JOKING YOU!!!! You are an awesome lady and I hope you have an AMAZING and well-deserved birthday!!!

Christy said...

Have a great birthday tomorrow!!!!

Anita Lewandowski Brown said...

I remember that night. We were watching "Charlie's Angels" and I didn't want to go to the hospital until it was over. Almost didn't make it.
You've always been amazing, dear. Born with all that hair and always been kind of grown up - never a baby. I love you and am so proud of you.
Love, Mom