Friday, November 08, 2013

Thankful

In this month of Thanksgiving, I just want to publicly (well kind of) say how thankful I am for my family. All of them. My mom, my brothers, John, my children, Jeff and Nancy, the grandparents, Luke, Amy and the boys.

The thing about family is- no matter what they are family. It's a special category of friendship and love. It isn't always unicorns and rainbows- trust me! In fact some of these people annoy me on a daily basis. I get frustrated with them. I don't understand them or their choices. And I get hurt by their comments and actions. But I still love them. And I would do anything and everything for them.

So I'm putting it out there on the world wide web ...so that it is forever on record- That I'm thankful for each and everyone of you! The good times far outnumber the bad and I am so thankful to have you in my life!





No comments: