Friday, March 14, 2008

Friday FUNNIES!!

I was hoping to post Kwynn's campaign speech- but she won't be able to bring it home until next week. So here are a few original jokes from Corynn.

knock knock
who's there?
banana
banana who?
banana banana banana

knock knock
who's there?
moo
moo who?
the moo who flew


knock knock
who's there?
boo
boo who?
Don't cry little girl- its just me!

She made up the first two- haha as if you couldn't tell! But she tells these jokes over and over. And as a mom, I have to laugh and tell her she's cute...

I may just be feeding the fire. She will probably grow up and be one of those people who thinks they are funny but no one else does, they laugh at their own jokes and tell the same ones over and over! Kind of like on American Idol and you see someone singing who really thinks he/she can sing- and you secretly think to yourself, shame on your parents for encouraging you and not pushing you more towards band.

ok now I'm on a rant. Either way she's my baby and I still think she's pretty darn cute! Have a good weekend! One more week until EASTER...incase anyone forgot!;)

No comments: