Tuesday, March 18, 2008

We tried something new...

The girls' girl scout troop went to the UNL gymnastics meet on Friday night. I wasn't feeling all that well- so I may have been a little bias- but I think it will be the one and only gymnastics meet I attend.

The girls were pretty good- considering there was ALOT going on. The men and women were competing at the same time and there were 3 or 4 events going on at once. It was alot to take in- even for me. We left an hour into it. But it was interesting! I'm glad we went- trying new things is always good! Although I think I'll stick with my volleyball and football for now! Anyway-Here are a few pix



Kynna and Kwynn are at the end of the row- you can kind of see Kynna leaning forward.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just love the little outfit Corinn has on! I need to get one for Ella, she would love it!