- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 3/4- to 1-pound pork tenderloin
- 1 16-ounce package crinkle-cut sliced fresh carrots
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 of a 22-ounce package (about 4 cups) frozen french-fried waffle cut potatoes or frozen French fries
- Salt and ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 425 degree F. Shake flour in a large oven cooking bag. Place tenderloin and carrots in bag. In a small bowl combine maple syrup, 2 tablespoons of the oil, 1 teaspoon of the dried rosemary, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper. Pour into oven bag; close bag using ties provided with oven bags. Turn bag to coat meat and carrots with maple mixture. Place filled bag on one end of a large roasting pan. Cut six 1/2-inch slits in top of bag.
2. In a medium bowl toss potatoes with remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil and 1 teaspoon rosemary. Transfer to roasting pan beside carrots and meat.
3. Roast for 35 to 45 minutes or until a thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the meat registers 155 degree F and potatoes are browned and crisp. Carefully remove meat and carrots from oven bag. Cover meat and carrots with foil and let stand 10 minutes before serving. Season to taste with salt and black pepper. Makes 4 servings.