Friday, April 11, 2008

And the color is....

Did you really think I would color my hair purple? Well- at this age I wouldn't - at least not on purpose!

Here's my new cut and color:




blond highlights... I left it on a little too long- so some are white.






An angle cut- short in back and angled longer towards the front












side view- of course I put in some layers too!





Front view...

I haven't had time to style it yet or play with it enough to see what all I can do with it. I just thought it would be something new- so we'll see!

5 comments:

Christy said...

I totally want a haircut like that! It looks so great. I've been debating whether or not to do it for weeks. I even walked in to a salon the other day to get it done but they were closing in 15 minutes so they wouldn't take me.

Your color looks great, too!

Shannon B. said...

Your hair is super cute, I saw it live, I should know. I love the cut!!!

I keep waiting for the purple!!!

Rachel said...

Where do you get your haircut? Looks good!

Deb said...

I LOVE it and I totally meant to say something when I saw you yesterday, but the little one was distracting me a little bit.

Amanda said...

very cute!