Friday, April 18, 2008

Friday FUNNIES!!!!


Nothing really funny happened this week- its actually been a little intense. So I googled the word 'funny' and found some pretty hilarious images! This is only one...and I tried to keep it semi-clean!








John just sent me this 'funny' and I had to add it! I just love old people!

The Silent Fart

An elderly couple was attending church services.

About halfway through, she leaned over and whispered to her husband, 'I just let out a long silent fart. What do you think I should do?'


He replied, 'Put a new battery in your hearing aid.'

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Hilarious! I'll have to pass them onto David. He likes to share "clean" jokes at the nursing home and its a bonus when they are about growing older

wendysue said...

Oh my goodness, hilarious!