Friday, April 25, 2008

Friday FUNNIES!!!!

Corynn is learning so much right now- and catches on to stuff really quickly. We're working on spelling and sounding out letter sounds right now because she really wants to work on reading. Sometimes she'll ask how to spell the word- other times she'll just try and spell it. Like if you say "Oh- look there's a cat." She say "C_A_T!"

Well- yesterday was a very hellish day...just alot of little things added onto some underlying family issues and I was tired, cranky and frustrated. The girls and I were getting ready to go to Achievement Days- something happened and in frustration and anger, I inadvertently said the "sh*&" its awful - I KNOW. Its wrong just saying it- and unacceptable to say it front of the kids. I felt bad immediately after I said it. Corynn then quickly chimes in "S_H_*_&"

I was mortified! Smart little bugger- she is!


Needless to say- point taken! Mom needs to watch what she says! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my! lol

You and your potty mouth! But hey at least she can spell!

Amanda said...

She's quick. That's so funny.