Friday, May 23, 2008

Friday FUNNIES!!!!

I'm starting to think I should rename this - "In the words of Pucca..."





John, me and all three girls were driving to the school for a concert. We passed a house that had a lot of "stuff" in the yard. Basically crap and junk...

Pucca sees it and says "Hey look! They have their own junk yard - that's so cool!"

On to dandelions-

It took me a few weeks to explain to her that these were in fact weeds and not the prettiest yellow flowers in all the world.

So we were walking to the park and we passed a house whose yard was full of dandelions. The homeowner happened to be outside and Pucca felt the need to inform the lady that she should do something with her weeds. Her exact words: "You know these are weeds not flowers. You should really get rid of them. It doesn't look very good. "

Good thing it was an older lady and I'm pretty sure her hearing aid didn't pick up on Pucca's criticisms.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

She is so funny. I love reading your "Friday Funnies".