Friday, May 30, 2008

Friday FUNNIES!!!!

Today was the last day of school for the twins!!!! YEAH!! Pucca and I went to school for the last 15 minutes to take some pictures - it was alot of fun! The kids were so excited, counting down the seconds, and then screaming super loud when the bell rang. It sort of brought back memories of my last days of school- especially elementary school! Nothing was more fun than the last day of school!

So my Friday funny for this week is a something about one of my last days of school. When I was in 6th grade (the last year at my elementary school- because we moving up to the jr.high in 7th) all of my friends were talking about going swimming and get tans etc. Well- I didn't have any sisters, only two brothers and for the most part I was a tomboy- so I really had no clue what they were talking about.

We only had a half day - school got out at noon. I walked home with my brother, and started thinking about this whole tanning thing. It was a fairly warm day and the sun was shining. Maybe I could get started on my tan today...

So when I got home, I changed into my swimsuit- grabbed a towel and laid out on the deck. Somehow I managed to fall asleep on my stomach, my face turned sideways and my head propped up on one arm. My mom woke me up when she got home at 5...PM...um ya! Burn baby burn! Stupidest thing I ever did! Trying to be all girly-like!

Only half my face was red, one arm and the backs of my legs- Needless to say the first week of summer wasn't so fun!


Here's a pic of Kynna's class...the boy in the red standing by Kynna has a serious crush on her! He even came up and introduced himself to me at the school concert- shook my hand and everything! Too cute!









Here is Kwynn's class...well most of them I think...it was kind of crazy! It was just minutes before the bell rang.







And here are the girls, some of their friends and their PE teacher who is retiring.

No comments: