Thursday, July 09, 2009

A fly on the wall


Our family may be strange...or perhaps other families are this way too. Do you ever hear or say random crazy phrases or sentences that make sense at the time- but taken out of context would leave people scratching their heads? Sounds confusing...but here are some examples.
"I bet you smelled like fart all day!"

"Oh man- I think I've irritated my fungus again!"


"So when you die- how many diamonds do we each get?"

"Dads smell like dead roses."
"Whatever you say my lovely."

"Did you know turtles can breathe out their butts?"

"She looks like yellow trash- make her stop!"


These are all things that the kids have said that I swear made sense in the moment and were funny as heck! I love being able to be home with kids...eventhough they drive me NUTZ-O! We never hesitate to laugh at eachother or the moment...its one of the best parts of being a family!

2 comments:

Anita Lewandowski Brown said...

Okay Missy, one of your comments reminded me of a little girl who once said "When you die I'm going to work at Principal" (where I worked) because at that time they had a policy where mothers/daughters (and other family members) could not work there at the same time. hmmmm. I guess the apples don't fall far from the tree! love, mom

Audra said...

really!? That is funny! Pucca was referring to my bling ring from Alaska...not like I'm overflowing in diamonds...she just wants to make sure she gets her share of stones. Like she even really cares!

Notice i left off the one about diarrhea always running to the left...or was it the right!? hehehehe

I may have to make this a theme post once a month...they say the most funny things!