Monday, July 20, 2009

500

This is my 500th post - holy smokes!

In celebration of such a wondrous event, I was wanting to do something, um, uh well celebratory!

So I thought of all the things I could do...

  • 500 things about me (um no thanks- way too much info for you)
  • 500 reasons why I love ...not even sure where that one was going
  • the importance of the number 500 (?- couldn't find one)
  • 500 represented in different languages (might be interesting)
  • random photos of 500 off of a google search

In the end- I decided to just link some of my fondest posts...the ones that represent our family to the fullest!

theres this one, this one,this one and this one and then this one...nothing like a little cyber blackmail!


Happy 500th!

1 comment:

Deb said...

Wowzers! That's awesome! Congrats to you!