Tuesday, April 30, 2013

photos

I take hundreds of photos of my kids every year. They grow up so fast and I want something more tangible than just the memories of them as babies, youngsters and teens. I want photographs of us playing in the yard, softball games, getting ready for dances, cooking dinner and dog piles in family room. I want to be able to look back and see the smiles, laughter and love.


With that in thought- our tulips in the courtyard are blooming. And last year, Evie took such adorable photos out there next to them. I loved it! So I wanted to try that again. Well- what a difference a year makes!!! Here's how it went down...


This is when I told her to put her blanket down...that went over well! Can't ya tell!?





I finally get her blanket and binky-free... and I get attitude


and tears


and screaming


and wailing!


fine...have your blanket and binky. (btw- love the expression in her eyes...one of those 'and you thought you were in control!')



I still think she's a cutie!


And the only photo of the day with a smile- is when the wind is blowing and has her looking like the Texas Longhorn mascot. owell  :)

 Its all about the memories...and an evening I won't soon be forgetting! 

No comments: