Saturday, November 01, 2008

Halloween


Last night was bea-u-ti-ful! In fact, Kwynnie was running around barefoot!

Which is completely crazy to think about...I always remember it being cold and frigid...I even remember one year when I was kid- it snowed so much that Halloween was canceled! CRAZINESS!!

Anyway- lastnight was a lot of fun! We spent the whole day on the road coming back from CO... and then made a pit stop in GI town to see some friends visiting from SD. While we were there, John's mom and I 'quickly' put together outfits for the girls (mainly Kynna and Pucca) just so they could dress up...Pucca was a chef aka Gma Kelly. Kynna was some kind of freaky military cammo guy aka Gpa Kelly (ha ha ha... just kidding...we love you!) Kwynnie was....well I'm not quite sure...some weird lady in a scary mask and crazy blond wig. None of the girls really wanted to trick or treat really - just dress up! So we obliged! Thanks gma!

Here are pix of the girls, their friends (the children of our friends), and some pix of my niece and nephews- SUCH CUTE LITTLE KIDDO-S!!! I won't tell you who's who with names because I'm not sure if they want them out on the world wide web...protecting the innocent and all!!















1 comment:

Hollie said...

AWESOME costumes!!! I love Halloween!