Monday, November 17, 2008

odds and ends

Trying to think warm thoughts on this cold blustery day...


The girls did awesome in their church program...all the kids did! They were so well behaved and sung beautifully! The girls made it through without crying- not one tear and that's BIG!

I was flipping through the channels before going to bed and ended up watching the last hour of The Notebook...and cried like a baby.

I went to exercise this morning and got my butt kicked by the Taebo video...

Then I went to a clothing store that's going out of business (BIG SALE) and bought the girls some cute Ts, pants and shorts (for next summer)...I bought 40 articles of clothing and only spent $50...I saved over $300 off the original prices...wooooo stinkin' hooooooo!

2 comments:

Christy said...

Where did you go? You are quite the shopper!

Audra said...

Steve and Barry's- but you really have to look...you wouldn't want to go with kids...I think Shannon and I were there well over an hour.