Wednesday, November 19, 2008

So sweet

I went to school today and had lunch with the twins...it was wacky Wednesday...so everyone was dressed spectacularly silly! I didn't actually 'eat' lunch with them, the girls have cold lunch and I gave up cafeteria food some 15 years ago...but I was able to visit with them and their friends. It was fun. Kynna has a boy- well actually a kid who's crazy about her. He sits by her at lunch most everyday. It was fun talking with him. Cute kid.

I was also able to checkout some class projects before I left...the girls made architectural drawings of their dream home...very cool! Kwynnie's was a tree house and Kynna's very natural and 'green'.

The day was full of running around; exercising, visiting teaching, having lunch with a friend, getting lost with said friend on our way to another person's house...oh ya! fun times! and I bought a Christmas tree! yeahhhhhhh- can't wait to put it up! But that's a whole separate post!

No comments: