Friday, November 21, 2008

Stopping time


Its finally hitting me-- my babies are growing up waaaaayyyyyy too fast! I mean I always feel like time is just flying by...but lately its really hit me!


Pucca is reading simple books, writing sentences and spelling words on her own. She told me last night that her 'goal' for the weekend - is to learn to tie her shoes...I know, I know- we are a little behind on that one...but little miss fashionista rarely wears tying shoes... she more of a boots, flats and maryjane kind of girl. Alas- I will dig out her tennis shoes and we'll get started on the shoe tying thing...


The twins are quickly approaching the dreaded (for me not them) teens...one more year and they can detassle (first real paying job)...they're talking about boys- not so much liking them and having boyfriends, but how boys and girls at school like each other and send notes to each other. Not to mention Kynna's love sick puppy, who sends notes home almost everyday for her. She's shows them to me and laughs them off..."boys are so strange".... yep, dear! they sure are!
Kwynnie is miss leadership- taking on leadership group and other extracurricular activities at school. She's already talking student council for middle school and wanting to be senior class president. She definitely has the spunk....


So onto a new chapter in our lives...gone are the days of pack and plays, fisher price toys and diapers...onto ones filled with emotional girly drama, clothes, boys, feminine issues, malls, clothes, boys...can't wait ... total sarcasm right there- just incase you couldn't tell:D

No comments: