Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

We had a nice 36 hour visit in GI town over Thanksgiving. Short sweet and tons of quality time!

Wednesday we hung out with my side of the fam...my mom and grandparents. My mom took the girls to feed the ducks at this park in town. The same park my grandpa would always take us when we were little. It was sweet!

Here are some pix...

(Pucca wasn't too sure about
the big bad geese...they were
getting pretty close! Good thing
dad was there to protect her!)



We spent the bulk of Thanksgiving with John's family...just hanging out and driving my mother-in-law nuts! Dinner was awesome...the table was beautiful and everything was perfect! Thanks, Nancy for all you did!


Just chillin with gpa- reading some books!




Just waiting for some of that yummy turkey goodness!! and wishing gpa would carve a little faster!

Fun times! Hard to believe the girls will be on Christmas break in 3 weeks and we get to do it all again!

No comments: