I have these lists (you know me and lists- LOVE THEM!)...grocery lists, daily to do lists, 'get done sometime this month' lists...ya get the picture.
My 'to do' list for today:
- laundry (i think there's about 2 loads- so that's not too terrible)
- vacuum (compliments of our sweet hairy dog)
- go through the guest room closet (i started this yesterday- hopefully I'll get it finished today!)
- go to store for chili ingredients (chili feed tomorrow night at church...I'm bringing vegetarian chili. And yes- I have a list for this too)
- Activity Days (at my house- I don't have to teach this week, but there's still stuff to get ready)
- blog (which I get to cross off- Wooohoooo! love crossing things off!)
- drop some stuff off at Cedars
- Read a couple chapters (I might be able to squeeze this in when I'm taxi-ing children around this afternoon...its amazing how much you can get done while waiting on kids during pick-up! I've paid bills, wrote thank yous, read, crocheted and planned (complete with lists) in those precious spare moments!
- Take kids to store this evening (they are having a food drive at school...Kwynnie is in the leadership group running it. I'll post more on this tomorrow)
- make dinner
- shower (its sad that somedays I feel this has to go on the list- or it will go undone!)